Thursday 17 October 2013

LB's new clothes (and stroller!)

Just thought I'd share...
 
 
 
I nipped to my local Tesco after spinning tonight to get some milk, cheese etc. and saw that there was a baby clothing sale, so thought I'd have a little nosey.
 
I've bought LB a few bits from F&F before, mainly vests and joggers. I got his parka from Tesco too (a complete steal at £12!)
 
This is my haul from this evenings trip:
 
 
 
 
 
 
The long sleeved tee was a steal at £3 (full price) , the five pack of bodysuits were on sale for £3 and the two pack of harem joggers were only £6! I did get a three pack of long sleeved tees for £5 too but couldn't find the image online!
 
 
I also bought LB a hat and mittens set earlier today from Mammas & Pappas which should have been £14, but had they had a 30% off event in-store so they were less than a tenner!
 
 
 
 
Finally I couldn't not mention that we are now the proud owner of a Cosatto Supa Foxtrot and it's absolutely amazing! We trialled it today at the Trafford Centre and got so many compliments. The difference in weight compared to our bulky Mothercare travel system is massive, its going to make a huge difference when me and LB are travelling by train (as we often do!) Review to follow soon...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
@newmummytips
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment